A MATRIX is: something that constitutes the place or point from which something (else) originates, or the intercellular substance of an organism.
This simple yet comprehensive Matrix servves as the primary interconnected structure for our church and gives a clear path for the development of every believer in Christ.
Catching the Vision to R.E.A.C.H.
- Reaching Everyone And Communicating Hope
John 1:41-42 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah." 42 And he brought him to Jesus.
- A REACHer is not a spectator or consumer.
- A REACHer is an active participant, a bridge builder and a lover of people!
- A REACHer is an owner of the vision, a team player and co-laborer with Christ and His church!
- A REACHer is an initiator, innovator, a person of faith and a prayerful warrior!
- REACHing to every person: young and old, rich and poor, of every cultural or ethnic heritage to extend the Kingdom of God.
Catching the Vision of C.A.R.E
Caring And Reaching Everyone
Everyone needs a good pastor. We are pastoring people through our C.A.R.E Center small group ministry.
A people to connect with. A place to gather. A purpose to serve.
We were like a father and mother to you; caring, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory 1 Thessalonians 2:7, 11, 12.
Catching the Vision of Ministry
- Developing Prophetic Intercession: birthing souls.
- Developing Evangelistic Reaching: leading people to Christ.
- Developing Pastoral Caring: planting and connecting people.
- Developing Teaching and Training: equipping toward maturity.
- Developing Apostolic Mobilization: ministry and service.
I consider it a great honor to share with you my thoughts about Pastor Mark and Carmen. They’re Great people!
Mark and Carmen have won our hearts with their passion, gentleness, and humility. Working along side them in Oaxaca proved to be a spiritual highlight of my life. Really! I can hardly wait to do it again.
-Pastor Larry Brice
Given to Pastor Mark: “You are going to do well - this is God’s timing for you. It’s going to be a supernatural work. He doesn’t see us giving in to temptation (traditions of men or someone else’s vision) God is going to do a NEW THING in a NEW WAY in obedience”.
-Pastor Stan Fleming, The House of the Lord Church, Oldtown, ID, July 2003